here the current status of the connection to the Chausseefeld:
1. Netz-AK was back on the roofs CF/EG in the announced maintenance window on Sunday
2. the previous radio bridge has been stabilized over the new masts and seems to bring back the maximum capacity
3. the backup radio bridge could also be put into operation, has been undergoing an endurance test since yesterday and will be put into productive operation this afternoon
4. as of this afternoon, the two radio bridges will run in parallel operation and the overall connection will work better
5. a new class of equipment has been ordered and will be installed in a few weeks – this will allow the connection of redundantly connected mobile phone towers
Please continue to send fault messages to the mains AK. Thanks!